ZIGGY’S Restaurant is one of the best restaurants in Tulum, you just have to google “Ziggy’s Tulum” and you will find raving reviews about their fabulous food, friendly service, refreshing cocktails, excellent location and atmosphere.
Ziggy’s Restaurant is located right next to The Beach Tulum Hotel, and opens daily from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm. Every night form Monday through Saturday, enjoy different entertainment and live music options for dinnertime, starting at 7:30 pm.
Ziggy’s restaurant has three different menus: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here are the most popular dishes among costumers.
- Banana and hazelnut cream pancakes
- Huevos Rancheros
- Huevos Motuleños
- Egg and chorizo burrito
- Seasonal fruit plate
- Tuna Nachos: This is maybe customer’s top choice. Fresh tuna marinated in soy sauce, sesame seed oil, avocado and Sriracha mayonnaise with cilantro sprouts on a fried wonton (wheat).
- Beer Battered Fish Tacos: Fresh fish fillet battered with dark beer, chipotle mayonnaise and coleslaw. *Habanero chili & Recado Negro Sauce
- Ziggy ́s Burger: Angus beef, grilled cheese, bacon, roasted onion, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise.
- Guacamole Ziggy ́s: Served with roasted fresh panela cheese marinated in herbs.
- Ceviche Tuluminati: Fresh grouper, coriander seeds, avocado, cucumber, cilantro leaves, citrus and Mezcal.
- Shrimp & Chipotle Mini Sopes: Artisanal fried corn Sope with guajillo pepper, sauteéd shrimp, chipotle cream and mozzarella.
- Grilled Grouper “Al Pastor”: Grouper fish fillet marinated in Achiote & bitter orange, red onions, cilantro, avocado coulis, pineapple relish and corn tortilla.
- Shrimp in Maracuyá Sauce (Passion Fruit) Grilled shrimps, flamed with tequila, passion fruit & chipotle sauce, baked sweet potato, jicama, coconut & crispy plantain slices.
- Mahi Mahi in Mango Mustard: Fillet cooked in white wine, mango and mustard sauce, onions, snow peas & creamy rice.
- Lobster: Roasted cauliflower puree, creamy carrot, asparagus and cardamom butter.
Visit Ziggy’s Restaurant in Tulum and try the top five dishes our customers keep coming back for. For inspiration, check their full online menus https://www.ziggybeachtulum.com/ziggys-restaurant/#