Ziggy Beach Club
- Over braised panela cheese with fresh herbs.
Shrimp & Chipotle Mini Sopes
- Artisanal fried corn Sope with Guagillo pepper filled with shrimp (100 grs.) and chipotle cream.
Jamaica (Hibiscus) Empanadas
- Filled with hibiscus flower, Oaxaca cheese and Chile de Árbol pepper perfume.
- 100 grs. of fresh tuna marinated in soy sauce and sesame oil, with avocado, Srirarcha mayonnaise and organic cilantro sprouts over wonton chips (wheat).
- 150 grs. of fresh fish with green apple, red onion, fried garlic, cilantro, Recado Negro (black sauce powder) and habanero chili black crackers.
* Raw dish, according to the traditional recipe
- Mixed organic greens, goat cheese, caramelized chipotle almonds, organic hibiscus flower sprouts, natural yogurt dressing & Jamaica flower reduction.
Grilled Carrot Salad
- Grilled carrots, mixed organic greens, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, goat cheese with agave honey vinaigrette.
Pear and Fennel Salad
- Pear, fennel, pickled onions, mixed organic greens, parmesan cheese, walnuts, green grapes and caramel vinaigrette.
- 100 grs. of seared tuna, mixed organic greens, grapefruit supreme with pineapple & serrano chili dressing.
- Quite quinoa, carrot, ginger and squash sautéed with garlic and shallots with avocado, roasted nuts & dried cranberries.
- Stuffed with zucchini, lemon, mozzarella cheese and organic arugula.
- Arborio rice mixed with Huitlacoche (corn smut), crispy corn and epazote oil.
Vegetarian Flat Bread
- Thin crust with tapenade onion, carrot, heirloom tomatoes, bell peppers and goat cheese gratin.
Short Rib in Prehispanic Sauce
- 180 grs. of Short Rib cooked on low flame for 8 hours in “Recado Negro” sauce (mix of Yucatán endemic ingredients) with vegetables au Pernod and a potato, Chaya and bacon cake.
Seafood & Mezcal Cream with Ranchero cheese
- 250 grs. of mixed seafood sautéed with garlic, flamed with mezcal from Oaxaca, heavy cream and Ranchero cheese from Chiapas.
Grilled Grouper “Al Pastor”
- 200 grs. of grouper fillet marinated in Achiote & bitter orange, served with red onions, roasted pineapple and cilantro.
Mahi Mahi in Mango Mustard
- 200 grs. of fillet cooked slowly in white wine, mango and mustard sauce, snow peas, julienne onions, over creamy rice with corn and Poblano pepper.
Mero (Grouper) “Al Grill”
- 200 g. of grilled fillet with carrots puree, cauliflower puree and asparagus sautéed in coconut oil.
- 250 grs. of grilled octopus sautéed with garlic, served with black beans sauce, avocado coulis, Chorizo (Mexican sausage) sour cream, radish and cilantro.
Shrimp in Maracuya (Passion Fruit) & Clase Azul Tequila Sauce
- 180 grs. of grilled shrimps, flamed with tequila Reposado, served with baked sweet potatoe, jicama julienne, coconut sauce, crispy plantain slices and Maracuya & Chipotle sauce.
Ziggy´s Surf & Turf
- 250 grs of grilled lobster tail paired with 220 grs. of beef fillet on Mulato chili sauce with sautéed vegetables and mashed potatoes with garlic.
Tulum Surf & Turf
- 150 grs of grilled shrimps paired with 220 grs. of beef fillet on Mulato chili sauce with sautéed vegetables and mashed potatoes with garlic.
Arrachera Angus (Flank Steak) **
- 400 grs. grilled.
Grilled Beef Fillet **
- 220 grs. grilled.
Angus Rib-Eye **
- 350 grs. grilled.
- Side of grilled vegetables (squash, carrot, eggplant, asparagus, endives) with roasted garlic vinaigrette.
** Side dish: Grilled Vegetables (Nopal, spring onions, potato and Xcatic chili stuffed with Oaxaca cheese and Chaya)
Service Not Included - Prices are in Mexican 20161128 ZiggysDinnerEnglish Pesos and VAT Included.